Recruitment Agencies – we prefer to hire people directly but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we’d like a helping hand. We’ll be in touch if we need you.
Regency is a wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space and operates as the consultancy arm of Airbus Cyber Security. We benefit from working as an integral part of a cyber security business with around 600 employees across the Airbus Group’s home nation countries and have a balanced portfolio of internal Airbus and external customers in the public and private sectors.
Cyber Security Consultants
Regency has a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing team.
The role involves:
- Providing customer-facing Cyber security advice and guidance potentially across multiple client assignments simultaneously;
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams against tight deadlines;
- Delivering both tactical and strategic solutions focused around customer priorities;
- Supporting the customer’s overall information risk management function to ensure they have a comprehensive understanding of their risk landscape;
- Producing detailed risk assessments to the customer’s identified area of focus;
- Producing risk management/accreditation artefacts across the full risk management lifecycle;
- Developing innovative and novel approaches to mitigate risks in technically complex business areas;
- Devising and recommending options for cost-effective security controls;
- Conducting security compliance assessments against recognised best practice and industry standards as appropriate to the organisation;
- Developing and implementing new security policies to address any deficiencies identified.
- You will be an experienced Cyber Security consultant comfortable with delivering into a variety of different, public and private sector client settings;
- You will be a self-starter capable of taking a proactive approach to understanding customer requirements and responding by providing effective inputs that add tangible value to the customer’s business;
- You will recognise that there can be many contributory factors to cyber security/information risk that require you to be aware of the wider technical, physical, and procedural context;
- You will be an advocate for positive change and able to help the customer appreciate the benefits of challenging the status quo;
- You will be able to tailor your delivery approach as appropriate to the requirements of the assignment, whether the work is within an established security/assurance team or working independently;
- You will be capable of producing high quality deliverables to tight timescales;
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to translate between business and technical requirements, and interpret these requirements back into relevant and insightful security advice at all levels of the organisation;
- You will be expected to actively participate in all aspects of the business development lifecycle and support ongoing customer relationship management.
- A minimum of three years consulting experience providing Cyber security advice, audits and guidance;
- Experience of working within a recognised Information Security governance framework ( SPF, ISO-27001 or similar);
- At least one of the following recognised IT Security certifications. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001) with demonstrable experience;
- At least one of the following recognised Risk Assessment or Risk Management certifications or training. ( IS1&2, CRISC, COBIT, ISO27005, Octave) with demonstrable experience;
- Experience of producing comprehensive information risk assessments;
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence;
- Current security clearance (or ability to obtain).
- NCSC CCP certification in one of the following. (Accreditor, IA Architect, IA Auditor, ISSO, SIRA);
- Membership of a recognised Information Security professional body (e.g. IISP, BCS);
- Demonstrable knowledge of data privacy legislation (e.g. DPA, );
- Experience of using recognised project management methodologies;
- Experience with using enterprise architecture modelling approaches such as ArchiMate;
- Military/ experience within the Air, Land or Joint domains (preferably with a cyber security dimension).
- Salary and package will be highly competitive commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The requirement for this vacancy is currently on hold.
Regency IT Consulting have a pipeline of potential work on the horizon which has resulted in us needing to significantly increase our register of Associate Consultants.
We are particularly interested in individuals with the following qualifications;
- CESG Certified Professional Practitioners (CCP)
- Comms Security Officers
- IA Architects
- IA Auditors
- IT Security Officers
- Penetration Testers
- Security & Risk Advisors
- Registered Technical Security Architects
- Former CLAS Consultants
- Lead Auditors
- Lead Implementers
- CHECK Team
- CREST APT Incident Responder/Manager
- APM Practictioners
- PRINCE2 Practitioners
- Managing Sucessful Programme Practitioners
- Management of Risk Practitioners
- APM Practictioners
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in registering with regency, then request a Regency Associate Registration pack by emailing us at email@example.com putting “Associate Registration” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you