A major international client is experiencing what they feel to be an undesirable level of phishing attacks, predominantly by email, and is seeking our support for the improvement of anti-phishing measures across its extended international enterprise.
We are looking for someone who can support them in the following areas:
• Review of existing technical and procedural anti-phishing measures
• Threat and risk assessment for phishing attacks
• Assessment and selection of technical anti-phishing tools
• Specification and supervision of implementation of tools in the enterprise
• Specification and co-ordination of awareness, training and associated measures.
The right person will be able to interact both at the technical level with IT and security professionals delivering and managing the tools and processes and also with very senior executives responsible for the enterprise strategy and policy related to this topic.
• No express security clearances required, but good to have
• Maximum day rate £650 a day (depending on experience/qualifications, possibly more)
• Bulk of work will be in Bristol, with ‘frequent’ trips to Toulouse rechargeable by individual.
This assignment is required to start as soon as possible and is likely in the first instance to be for the remainder of 2019 and the first half of 2020.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com if interested.