It’s been a busy year for Regency’s Security Consulting Team, with many of our colleagues supporting key Information Assurance functions both in the UK and abroad for Government Departments, International Government Bodies and the Nuclear Industry.
This has seen us deliver:
- Strategic advice on the value and benefit of managing information risk, presented in the context of its importance to the business in the language of the business; enabling the reduction of significant levels of risk and the safe delivery of new business opportunities.
- Evaluation and assessment of significant Information Assurance programmes and projects to ensure the reliable delivery of the stated business benefits.
- Working in partnership with customer organisations in order to transfer skills to internal teams, spot new business opportunities based on Information Assurance work and to ensure that major customer programmes are delivered within the risk appetite and tolerance of the organisation.
- Complete risk assessments based on the latest version of Information Assurance Standards 1 & 2 using our experienced team of CLAS consultants; and also using other alternative risk assessment methodologies where appropriate.
- Act as Accreditor on behalf of the client organisation, ensuring that business change is delivered safely within the risk appetite and tolerance of the board.
- Deliver ISO 27001 Certification and compliance with Government Standards as an integrated programme of work; maximising the benefit of implementing these interrelating standards without unnecessary duplication of effort and cost.
- Integrate (plant systems and embedded electronics) into our consideration of the overall information/electronic risk to the organisation.
- Deliver Business As Usual security functions in order to help internal teams cope with increased demand. This includes advice on day-to-day management of information risk, technical and architectural advice, as well as protective monitoring of infrastructure and applications to ensure that security incidents are captured and are dealt with as they happen.
Our consultants have developed trusted relationships within each organisation’s staff and quickly become embedded as a trusted partner; working in harmony with internal staff in order to deliver the business objectives. Members of our team have also taken a leading role as required by the customer, leading forums, teams and projects; communicating and working effectively at all levels of the organisation from the Board down. We’ve also successfully delivered resources to temporarily expand internal resources where it was very important that we quickly become one of the team.
Our team of consultants have all held senior roles within Government or Industry and all have significant experience in both solving tricky assurance related problems and in working as part of your team so that assurance is done with and not to the customer organisation. There’s nothing we like more than solving problems and helping organisations achieve their objectives. Give us a call, we’re sure to be able to help!